Thanks for the history lesson General. At first glance I thought this was Herman Otten's latest attempt at certification. You have to admit there is a certain similarity.
I can say with all honesty that I believe rOtten should have been "certified" years ago. He should also have his meals slid under the door and wear a mask. He's as nutty as a jar of planters.
I think the hesitance to criticize sodomy until now is based on the fact that the LCMS is a lot like the British navy in what keeps it afloat is a combination of rum, buggery, and the lash. But I guess Jer figures if he can keep two out of three, he's still got a quorum.
Yeah, those convention delegates can get a little pickled. They never learned to hold their liquor like they did "back in the day." Kids today are lightweights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq1z5yko5HI
ReplyDeleteThe Purple Pope®™ shouldn't try so hard to be young and hip. Unless it's hip replacement he's looking for.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the history lesson General. At first glance I thought this was Herman Otten's latest attempt at certification. You have to admit there is a certain similarity.
ReplyDeleteAnon:
ReplyDeleteWell, that looks familiar. Maybe I need to cut back on the hootch.
Floydo:
ReplyDeleteHow do you think the boy got to be purple? Of course, I don't know anything about that blob of epoxy on his back wheel...
Stony:
ReplyDeleteI can say with all honesty that I believe rOtten should have been "certified" years ago. He should also have his meals slid under the door and wear a mask. He's as nutty as a jar of planters.
Anon 2:
ReplyDeleteI think the hesitance to criticize sodomy until now is based on the fact that the LCMS is a lot like the British navy in what keeps it afloat is a combination of rum, buggery, and the lash. But I guess Jer figures if he can keep two out of three, he's still got a quorum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBJB-nunxgE&feature=related
ReplyDeleteAnon Tube:
ReplyDeleteYeah, those convention delegates can get a little pickled. They never learned to hold their liquor like they did "back in the day." Kids today are lightweights.