Friday, April 17, 2009
Who are they?
Troops, I've been a little slack in keeping up with synodical politics. Is this group the:
Council of Presidents
Board of Directors
Commission on Constitutional Matters
Board for Communications Services
Board for Higher Education
Board for Pastoral Education
Commission on Worship "100 Song Study"
Friends of Paul McCain (the smart ones)
The line-up of speakers at the next Walther Conference
Daystar
Jerry Kieschnick's personal staff
The incoming SMP class ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

None other than the members of the BRTFSSG.
ReplyDeleteLooks like they've been indulging in a little too much of the "Blue Ribbon", eh? At least it's a Lutheran beverage. Legend has it that many of the great plans in history have been drawn up on the back of a bar napkin. Sounds like a good technique to me.
Before this commission came along I thought bartfissig was a little used German adjective roughly translated as "somewhat malodorous". Ironic.
It looks like the new recruiting class for seminary using the hitch-hiker recruiting technique. That is where the sem recruiters go out to the highways and by-ways picking up hitch-hikers as new students. Granted, the new Insta-Pastor Program (c) has cut into the hitch-hiker recruiting technique. (That, and Scrap Klemnzzz is no longer at the Fort.)
ReplyDeleteIt could also be the New Faces of Missouri Membership Recruitment Campaign. Kind of like those Methodist Church commericals you see on TV.
I think I've seen these folks at an Ablaze(TM) gathering. But, I could be mistaken because the ones I saw weren't dressed this well and were wearing lime green T-shirts that were marked "Event Staff."
ReplyDelete