
I'm confused, troops. The election had me in a tizzy, because everyone was talking about voting for "McCain" for president. I thought: "Has the entire synod lost its friggin' mind?" But then someone said I was confusing "John" McCain with "Paul" McCain.
But just when I think I got them straight, now I'm hearing about this "Richard" McCain. Who the hell is this?
Is this John, Paul, or a third guy? I mean, I have gotten a barrage of mail from people referring to "that Dick McCain."
Well, anyway, someone sent me the above picture of this "Richard" McCain and the new tattoo on his head. At least the kid is wearing a tie, making it clear that he is not a pastor. Now if I can just figure out what the guy's real name is. And what is with that little white flag behind his chair? Is that for surrender, or is it some kind of new CPH piece of crap made in China to make Lutherans look retarded?
But anyway, I digest. I got bigger fish to fly and all that. But I do think McLame is going to regret the tattoo some day. I like mine just fine, but I think these kids that ink up their heads and necks are crazy. But I guess that's how a fella gets a job at CPH these days.
If it's not John or Paul, maybe it's Ringo?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.johnmccainrumors.com/
ReplyDeleteJohn McCain has a baboon testicle
“John” McCain had a baboon testicle implanted in place of one of his original testicles in a ritualistic operation performed the Skull & Bones cult back in 1992.
“John” had the operation right before his wife Cindy adopted their youngest child Bridgit in 1991. The reason they adopted her was due to fear that if they tried to conceive, they would have a mutant baby.
What else isn’t John McCain telling us?
Now I'm really confused. This McCain confusion must be cleared up!
UFM? Are we taking guesses for what that tatoo means?
ReplyDeleteI guess that Anon guy who posted a while ago said it means Unfit For Ministry. I have a couple of other guesses. One would be Unfit For Mating. Wow, just think what the world would be like if men and women had a warning label like that!
Ugly Friggin' Minister would be another guess. Would help me out a lot when I attend conferences, and I would also be able to recognize a deaconess.
Ultimate Failure of Missouri. Easy to recognize tag for synodical bureaucraps who couldn't hack it out in the parish. (In case they shed the suit and tie and try to go "undercover" wearing a clerical colar.) This will come in handy this year for all of the upcoming district conventions. (General, I know you're saddened that you'll miss that while out to sea.)
Maybe there might be a better meaning for the tatoo on guy with the ugly mug.
The McCain we need is Lucas McCain (the Rifleman, not the purveyor of southern rock). Nothing like an Indiana boy and Civil War vet to pour hot lead at a rapid rate into deserving evildoers. No tats on him either. He's my nominee for POTS. Never mind the Church of God, Anderson connection. I heard he "swam the Wabash" and became a Ft. Wayne guy.
ReplyDelete