This just in from the grandkids. CPH has put out a new BVD, the initial offering from the Heroes of the Missouri Synod(tm) series: "The Paul McCain Story." Here is the trailer.I gotta admit, troops, the tune's catchy, and I think they managed to capture McLame perfectly. And making him a dinosaur works on so many levels - especially after a few Seven-and-Sevens.
You know, every now and then, Communist Publish-It House gets it right. Word on the street is that Part Two is going to be "Matt's Big Quest for the Purple Palace."
CPH is now selling BVDs? Oh, the humanity! Undergarments Ablaze! Sounds painful.
ReplyDeleteGeneral, glad to see you are back. It must have been some rough seas that kept you away, or maybe your lovely wife dragged you on some tour when you guys hit port that kept you away for so long. I got so bored waiting for your next post that I took your advice and started my own blog, www.thedogsbite.blogspot.com!
ReplyDeleteI like the cartoon. I guess it was only a matter of time before brave McCain featured himself in one of the company's products. Funny, most write books, he chose a cartoon.
Sail on sailor!
I think Paul McCain's 'cyberbrethren' tried to launch a 'cyberattack' against your blog. Apparently, there is no such thing as freedom of speech in his little cult of followers. I think the Nestorians were more flexible in letting others voice their views.
ReplyDeleteHey! Where's the rest of the photo? I was in that snapshot! No joke - my husband took that picture of Mouthy McCain on our very special Lampoon's Lutheran Vacation. hehe
ReplyDelete