I LOVE IT. Except for the part where he changed the link. DO NOT click on the General Scuttlebutt link. Its someone's ugly mug. Instead, click on Swirla's Bloggus Spear.
Good grief these folks get their panties in a twist about you, General! Just because the LCMess Bureau of Statistics and Propaganda has a glitch and doesn't have you listed on the roster it's your fault? They can't deny your existence simply because they haven't met you - the same thing works in reverse. I've never met Paul McCain, therefore he doesn't exist, right? For a non-existent guy, though, he sure blogs a lot! I realize this is a very metaphilosophical discussion, and that could be due to the fact that I oversaw a youth lock in last night at church. Kyrie eleison!
Teehee! No one else has laughed yet, but I thought it was funny!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT. Except for the part where he changed the link. DO NOT click on the General Scuttlebutt link. Its someone's ugly mug. Instead, click on Swirla's Bloggus Spear.
ReplyDeleteGood grief these folks get their panties in a twist about you, General! Just because the LCMess Bureau of Statistics and Propaganda has a glitch and doesn't have you listed on the roster it's your fault? They can't deny your existence simply because they haven't met you - the same thing works in reverse. I've never met Paul McCain, therefore he doesn't exist, right? For a non-existent guy, though, he sure blogs a lot! I realize this is a very metaphilosophical discussion, and that could be due to the fact that I oversaw a youth lock in last night at church. Kyrie eleison!
ReplyDelete