I don't care much for politics, but I just don't see what all the fuss is over this Barry O'Bama fella. Some folks are making his ethnicity and religion a big deal. I think the time is right to elect an Irish Papist to the presidency. I remember reading someplace where folks are afraid that the pope will be "running the country." From what I remember of old Pius he didn't do such a good job with the Krauts. Somehow, I doubt that a vote for O'Bama is a vote for the Bishop of Rome.Besides, it's not like voting for a Mick will bring military disgrace in Cuba and a dead girl on a bridge murdered by the Chivas-drenched presidential brother. For some reason, I just remembered that I have something overdue at the Dallas Book Depository (which, for you idiots, is a building, not a medical treatment). Might as well drop in at Ruby's for a snort while I'm there...
Anyway, cut the guy a break. I remember the same nonsense about Tiger Woods a few years back. Just because the Chinamen name their kids after large Oriental cats is no need to tell him that he can't take up a club and try to look like retired Caulked-Asians from Florida. Besides, I'm all for Chinese golfers. Just imagine how clean his white shirts will look against the green grass with Mamasan back home running the laundry business. Besides, the yellows bring some dignity to the game, what with their silk shirts and rickshaws.
One guy I'm not too sure of in this whole presidential thing, though, is this Hal Clinton fella. Something's just not right about this one. He looks manly enough - but there's something about the eyes that I just don't trust. For some reason, I just don't see this one being too comfortable in the Oval Office. Oh well, if he wins, maybe his wife will get the rug cleaned...
I wish Dubya could run again. Damn what the libs say about him! The man is an inspiration. He proves anybody can become president. Anybody. The American people do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, literacy, or intellect. Do you want to deprive America's "utes" of the dream that no matter now ignorant they may be, they too can rise to the very highest level of incompetence that the Peter Principle will allow them?
I don't know much about John Kerry - other than he's from Massachusetts. That's good enough for me. He should be deported to Venezuela. I think he'd get along great there.
I think it's about time for a Southern prez. It's been a long time since we've had one of those. I thought for sure one of those kids like Maddox, Wallace, Thurmond, or Helms would toss in the old fedora. The future of conservatism is with the youth. We need to rally round these fellows and take advantage of the young vote. I know some of us "seniors" are turned off by seersucker and zoot suits, but I say you gotta let the younger generation express itself.
I'm also confused by the ruckus over Jane Fonda. Her boy Henry turned out real good, so I say, let the old broad speak. Besides, I think a lot of the troops could use her work out videos.
Finally, word on the street is that McCain won't be running. I think that's good politics. After that debacle with his Book of Concord getting banned by the LCMS libs, I can only imagine what the Democrats would do to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment