Thursday, December 11, 2008
Official Board Game of the Missouri Synod
The boys at the district office are always wanting to play this game with me, but I think "board games" such as this are more suited for, say, the Board for Communication Services. Just ask that kid Tom Wilkin from that radio show. In his case, the "bustee" became the "buster."
Aside from "strip battleship" and cigarette smoking contests with the wife, the only game I like to play here at the Home is a drinking game. Whenever I hear the word "Coumadin," I do a shot. Around here with all of these blue haired pill poppers, a hip flask just doesn't cut the mustard. There's more dope here at Blessed Reformer than the kids were smoking at Woodsock.
Every day is a win, especially after a dozen of them start whining about their blood pressure.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Damn, I don't take any meds. Everything works and nothing hurts. Just a little Pepto-Bismol after some but not all pizza, or hitting a Tiber swimmer's blog. Which reminds me, before I move in, any good pizza places deliver to Blessed Reformer?
ReplyDeleteAt first I didn't recognize this commercial, then I realized the game had been re released under a new name. It's currently called "termination without cause or benefits."
ReplyDeletePasty:
ReplyDeleteNot really, just the usual Popey Johns and Dominican's. But if you pile enough crap on it, it all tastes the same anyway. We do have some pretty good chink here, though. And let's face it, you can't get a bowl of lychees at the Pizza Slut. And if you order in Mandarin, you can even cop a free eggroll. I know just enough to be dangerous, or at least enough to make the waitresses giggle.
You need to move over here, though, old fella. I like the way you think.
Stony:
ReplyDeleteThis bureaucrat David Scramd is a "ball buster." Of course, it would be better if he had a couple of his own. That's okay, though, he's racking up a lot of "bad karma" and in the "Land of Benke," the blue fella with the elephant head carries some weight.