Politically-incorrect and misanthropic commentary from the Rev. Brig Gen. C.F.W. Scuttlebutt - by invitation only. Blogger discretion is advised.
Another parable:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYhDu1UzLSs&eurl=http://failblog.org/page/8/&feature=player_embedded
And another:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOvqF4ZPDNM&eurl=http://failblog.org/page/10/&feature=player_embeddedEnjoy you sorry old man!
The chain falls off the truck and gets reattached = 2009 re-organization? :)
Where is Matthew Harrison when you need him?
At least it fell in the right direction.
I hope that wasn't their grandfather's truck.
Gosh, I guess the only way to get it off the truck is to set it Ablaze! We can worry about what happens to the truck later. At least we can get the tree removed!
Another parable:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYhDu1UzLSs&eurl=http://failblog.org/page/8/&feature=player_embedded
And another:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOvqF4ZPDNM&eurl=http://failblog.org/page/10/&feature=player_embedded
Enjoy you sorry old man!
The chain falls off the truck and gets reattached = 2009 re-organization? :)
ReplyDeleteWhere is Matthew Harrison when you need him?
ReplyDeleteAt least it fell in the right direction.
ReplyDeleteI hope that wasn't their grandfather's truck.
ReplyDeleteGosh, I guess the only way to get it off the truck is to set it Ablaze! We can worry about what happens to the truck later. At least we can get the tree removed!
ReplyDelete